Oral Health Topics
Does mercury in the silver fillings in your mouth pose any long-term health risks? Does fluoride, in spite of everything we’ve been told since childhood, actually cause more harm than good? What does the latest research reveal about tobacco use on your overall oral health?
This section is dedicated to the latest information about these and other oral health topics, pulled from authoritative sources such as the American Dental Association.
For the latest news, go to the American Dental Association, otherwise schedule a consultation with our team for answers to any questions or concerns you may have regarding oral health or dental procedures.
Common Dental Health Topics for New Patients
- How to Brush and Floss Your Teeth
- What is Periodontal Disease?
- How Does Plaque Affect Gum Disease?
- Common Dental Terms & Definitions
- Oral Hygiene and Health
- TMJ – Bruxism – Grinding Teeth
- Information on Tooth Decay
- Pediatric Dental Health
- Nutrition and Dental Health